Or should I say Duo?!
Think it’s done. The way I left it Sunday after The paint along with Vlad Yesileyev. I was not happy with it and thought about trashing it. Aka turn it over and paint on the back.
I actually used a large 1″ bristle brush to wash this off after I taped it up. It lightened up a lot. Thank goodness. Hate to waste half sheet of Kilimanjaro. Down to about one sheet of it. Eeek.
So I slowly stated adding color to it. Adding a lot of black and grey. Actually used ivory black. As well as mixed greys and blacks.
I also Added A grey unifying wash on the brown building on the left and across the bottoms of some Of the others.
I also added some blues-cobalt ultramarine cerulean and Andrews turquoise. And Browns burnt umber and burnt sienna mixed with blues and that darn Dioxzine purple.
Then I decided it needed some more black and some vague details on the right walk way. Oops I had forgotten them. Joes turquoise and grey to the rescue.
Subtle Changes so I didn’t kill it again.
And this is it now. Really like it a lot.
Scrubbing off color was so much fun I decided to scrub this one too. It too has gone to the dioxzine side. Duh.
Look how light it is now. This one won’t be so hard to fix. Not as much to do.
Margaret listening to the news. Xoxox. Stay safe and wear your masks people. Hugs!!!